Pages

Thursday 6 July 2017

The fox and the girl

The fox and the girl

 I was so sad that my eyes dropped out  like one of my family members died when I saw a dead duck. I started praying for the duck that had died I was in shock.  that when i saw footprints. I swiftly followed  like my eyes was attached to it just like anw.
It lead me into the creepy looking f forest I just ran straight like a lion chasing it’s predator i did not hear a thing. I was still following the track i got near to this big bush it was as big like a tree log. As soon i put my head up the fox leaped over me like an eagle flying past.

It made me fall down like rocks collapsing i stood back up and looked to ever side and all i saw was trees and bushes. I ran smoothly at any directions I peeped out and saw the fox and i ran towards the fox.

I jumped and holded onto the body of the fox i pulled out my knife and was getting ready to get the knife in its lungs. But i decided not to cause I do not kill animals. So I started walking and the snow came running down and it was everywhere.

I stumbled like an earthquake, I could not move in the freezing cold, I was as stiff as a rock. The fox came and kept me warm it felt like i was in heaven. In the morning i woke up and saw my mum and dad they both came and hug me for a long long time and we lived happily ever after.      

No comments:

Post a Comment